- Thoroughly degrease the substrate with a solvent-based degreaser: U-POL WIPE#6 or System 20. This removes any surface contaminants like grease, dirt and industrial fallout.
- Abrade aluminium, bare steel or galvanised with 180 grit.
- Once abraded, degrease again.
- Wipe the substrate with a tack rag. You are now ready to apply RAPTOR 2K Epoxy Primer.
- Read the instructions leaflet contained on the lid of the aerosol.
- After 24 hours, abrade with 400 grit before top coated.
Don’t miss out our TOP TIPS!